My husband and I love going to the theater. We mostly see musicals but we are also always up for a play or any live performance. For the first time, we bought season tickets to Tulsa’s Performing Arts Center for their traveling Broadway productions for the 2018-2019 season; so between that and the tickets our companies sometimes give out to employees, we were able to get in a nice handful of shows this year!
- The Little Mermaid — One of my best friends played Price Eric!
- Book of Mormon — This was my second time to see this show and I liked it better this time!
- Hello Dolly! — So fun to see one of my favorite movies brought to life
- Mamma Mia — We had front row seats for this!
- Les Miserables — Second time to see this show as well (first time was on London’s West End) and I actually liked this version better too!
- Wicked — Somehow managed to not see this show until this year. Loved it (obv)
- Love Never Dies — The bizarre Coney Island sequel to The Phantom of the Opera had glorious costumes and set design but the songs were a SNOOZE and the story was a mess.