Y’all I feel like I really made the MOST out of my vacation time in 2018. I visited 3 new countries and 4 new states, plus a bunch of trips to places we go every year. Here’s my list of where I got around to in 2018:
- Costa Rica — Honeymoon!
- Denver, Colorado — Family Getaway for my mom’s birthday
- Houston, TX — Data science conference for work
- Boston, Massachusetts — Red Sox Game + exploring
- Fayetteville, Arkansas — I’m With Her Concert
- Hawaii — Girls’ Trip with my sisters and bff
- Denver — Another girls’ trip with two more bffs
- Dallas — Visit a friend while Alex was in Delaware for a wedding
- Germany + Switzerland — exploring
- Dallas — Attended Poshfest conference
- Waco — OSU v Baylor game
- Maine + New Hampshire — Exploring and I’m With Her Concert
- Broken Bow — Family Olympics Competition
- Alma, Arkansas — Anniversary cabin getaway
8 of these 14 trips required plane travel while the rest were just good ol’ roadtrips. Our travel map got lots of fun pins put in it this year and I hope to compete with this success in 2019!